It’s hard and cold, and it throws rainbows in the sunlight. — Edward Cullen
On the cutting room floor: Sparklepeen
- Edward Cullen: I'm nervous about the honeymoon, being with her.
- Carlisle Cullen: Why is that, son?
- Edward Cullen: I'm afraid of hurting her.
- Carlisle Cullen: Well, just be careful and mind your strength, son.
- Edward Cullen: No, not that. I mean, I'm hung like a donkey. I'm afraid it will be too big.
- Carlisle Cullen: Well, just-- wait, what? You are?!
- Edward Cullen: Yeah, why? Does that surprise you?
- Carlisle Cullen: A little. You've a fairly dainty build, son.
- Edward Cullen: I'm a grower not a shower, ok?